Explore how SEASONOVA can support your organization
Our team of consultants is able to provide services in the social sciences, public policy, and human resources. With a combined 60+ years of experience in the Canadian Public Sector, our team can offer clients a broad range of solutions to meet their organizational needs.
We are expert practitioners in applying, teaching and coaching in intersectional analysis, specifically Gender-based Analysis Plus (GBA Plus) since 2010/11.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Survey development and data collection
- Focus groups and key informant interviews
- Data analysis and report-writing
- EXPERTISE: Monitoring & Evaluation, Quantitative & Qualitative Research, Survey Development & Analysis
- Program and Policy Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Community and International Development
- Federal/Provincial/Territorial Relations
- Inter-departmental / Inter-agency Working Groups
- EXPERTISE: Program & Policy Analysis, Addressing Gender-based Violence, and Gender & Diversity Analysis including GBA Plus
- Recruitment, Interviews and Selection
- Employee Engagement Surveys & Workforce Analysis
- Organizational behaviour and change management
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Training Design and facilitation
- Performance Management
- Stay and Exit Interviews
- EXPERTISE: Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility, Employment Equity Plans, Adult Learning, and Employee Engagement Surveys
Want to collaborate?
(c) SEASONOVA 2019-2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.